Services / Structural Consolidation and Strengthen
The consolidation of structures can be done by using Sika CarboDur system with:
- Pultruded carbon fiber blades with different widths, thicknesses and elasticity modules
- Mono or bi-directional carbon fiber fabrics, with different fiber types and weights
- Bicomponent adhesives and resins specially formulated with reactive hardening/revetment
The use of carbon products, blades and fabric, reduces the cost and execution time that is required in order to achieve these types of works. Older methods of improving the resistance of the buildings consume large technical resources and time due to laborious and particular procedures.
The use of carbon blades and carbon fiber fabric has many advantages:
- The application technology involves only cleaning and removal of coatings and small repairs, and the preparatory works are generally "clean"
- The application is made by bonding with special adhesives, and the work is executed in clean and no mess manner
- Structures can be finished and used immediately after completion of consolidation
- This technology does not require modification of the pillars, beams and floors, and the room dimensions remain unchanged
- After the system application, the finish can be executed immediately without using other technologies than those which were already established
In the portfolio section you can see a series of projects made by us and a brief description of the application.