Who we areThe name of our company is Klaf Serv srl and our website address is www.klaf.ro.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact formsFor visitors that use the contact forms (if any) on our website to get in touch with us, we store the personal information they provide for the sole purpose of answering their inquiry. The personal data that we may collect is: name & surname, phone, e-mail address.
|NID||It's a cookie that contains a unique code that Google uses to remember certain visitor preferences.||6 months|
|cookieconsent_status||It is used by Cookie Consent to remember the visitor preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies.||1 month|
|_gat||It is used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic websites.||1 minute|
|_gid||It is used by Google Analytics to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|_ga||It is used by Google Analytics to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
How to opt out of cookiesMost browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance and prompt you every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all.
More infoFor more information on how online advertising works, see the Your Online Choices guide.
Who we share your data withYour data collected by our website is not shared with any third-party.
How long we retain your dataWe store the data collected by cookies for analytics purposes for a maximum of 50 months and the personal data collected through the contact form for an indefinite period or until exercising the right to erasure.
What rights you have over your data
- Right to be informed - The data subject shall have the right to obtain information regarding the categories of data collected, purpose, recipients, transfer.
- Right of access - The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed.
- Right to rectification - The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure - The data subject shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing - The data subject shall have the right to obtain restriction of processing.
- Right to portability - The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object - The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
- The right related to automated decision-making, including profiling - The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
More information about personal data protection can be found on the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing website.
You may exercise any of these rights using any form of contact that is appropriate for you.